Oval Space are looking for a hyper-organised, charismatic and experienced Office Manager to help manage the day-to-day running of the office.
The role will be split between Oval Space and Oval Office, our co-working space based in the same building, which is home to 50+ residents working across music, tech, fashion, charity and more.
The successful candidate will have exemplary people skills and will enjoy being a key part of the Oval Space / Oval Office community. They will suit working in a sociable, relaxed and creative environment, but will have the experience and nous to implement structure and processes where necessary to ensure the smooth running of the offices. A problem-solving attitude is essential, as is experience in marketing a similar office space. You will be able to work independently as well as within a team. Creative flair is a bonus.
Previously experience running a co-working space is desirable but other relevant experience will be considered.
Oval Space responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Managing Director and on occasions assisting with his work load and diary management
- Help organising deliveries
- Monitoring and replenishing essential supplies (e.g. stationary)
- Basic IT support and troubleshooting - setting up printers etc
Oval Office responsibilities include:
- CRM - managing comms amongst residents
- Monitoring and replenishing essential supplies (e.g. coffee/tea)
- Managing suppliers (cleaners, plumbers, IT technicians)
- Marketing: fielding hire enquiries and proactively selling desks
- Managing the Linked In page with regular updates
- Building a vibrant co-working community
- Arranging socials
- Managing post and deliveries
- Managing meeting rooms
Minimum 3 years relevant experience
Ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently
Experience dealing with Risk Assessments
Exceptional organisational, leadership and communication skills
Excellent and demonstrable inter-personal skills
Flexible working hours
A working knowledge of CRM systems and Linked In
- Performance related bonus
- Macbook Pro
- 20 days paid holiday
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum dependent on experience