Oval Space seeks an enthusiastic and ambitious Finance Assistant to join our growing team. The role is part-time 2-3 days a week currently, with the expectation of becoming full time within 6 months. The role would suit candidates who are currently studying early stages of AAT. Basic bookkeeping experience would be of an advantage.
Your work will typically involve assisting the Financial Controller with ad hoc jobs, including:
- Processing Sales Invoices
- Processing Purchase Invoices
- Bank Reconciliations
- Aged Receivables and Aged Payables Reconciliations
- Fixed Asset Recording
This is a great opportunity to join a well established company so please apply within.
The role is part-time with an expectation currently of 2-3 days a week, but may become full time within 6-12 months.
Starting Salary - 16k to £18k pro rata - DOE
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to work well either alone or as part of a team
- Be focused and very well organised
- A positive attitude to work
- Experience in using MS Excel
- Free entry to shows
- Flexible working hours